Monday, May 19, 2014

Whole30 - Day 28

Only 2 more of these posts!!! Let's keep it short and sweet, shall we?

Breakfast
No picture today. I had a doctor appointment this morning after the kids got on the bus so I ended up just having a lara bar for breakfast. The kids had their usual...sausage or scotch egg with apple slices. Drew had his usual of a scrambler.

Lunch
After my doc appointment I ran some errands and ended up at Chipotle with a friend for lunch. Yummy. I do, however, look forward to getting Chipotle one of these days with cheese, sour cream, corn salsa and chips and guac!
Drew packed his own lunch today and brought rotisserie chicken, guac and veggies. The kids had their normal lunches that they've been having the whole time. 

Dinner
I had roasted pork loin on the menu for dinner tonight and then ended up not making it. Robbie had baseball practice from 5:30-7 so I decided to just feed them leftover rotisserie chicken since they had to eat dinner at like 4:45. (side note- as much as I love my kids to be involved in sports the times for the practices drive me crazy. It's always right at dinner time. 4:45 is too damn early, but 7 is way too late. We end up doing dinner early and a snack after since that seems to work out the best)

Anyway, so dinner was quick and boring, but did the trick. After practice Robbie had an apple and raisins with almonds. Mary had an applesauce for her snack. Since I also ate (a very small) meal at 4:45, I think I'll have a snack tonight too....I just don't know what yet. 

The Lowdown
2 MORE DAYS!!!!!! We are going to make it! Stayed tuned after day 30 for a post about my thoughts of the entire process.

No comments:

Post a Comment