Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wednesday Weigh-In #3

Big sigh of relief!

Today's weigh-in = Maintain!! 0 pounds lost or gained. Whew!

I can't even express the sigh of relief and shock that I had when I got on the scale this morning. As I said before, I ate too much Sunday and Monday this week. Sunday I had decided to still track my food and I was something like 58 points in the red for the week. I didn't even track Monday or yesterday so I'm sure that I added several points to those points as well. I did continue to earn activity points because I am trying to continue my streak of getting all my steps in each day (today's goal is 9165).

So today starts a new week. I need to take this maintain and run with it so I can actually lose this week. I know I can do this.

I also would like to start focusing on getting back into running. That will inevitably help me easily reach my steps for the days that I do run. There is a run here locally at the end of August that is a 5k "Glow Run" so it's done at night with glow sticks and black lights and stuff like that. I've never done any of these kind of "fun" 5k's before and think this might be a fun one to do with the kids. The race is a little over 9 weeks away from today. I haven't run or run/walked more than maybe a mile or two in over a year so I really need to get my butt in gear starting to get ready for that race if I want to do it! So I think I'll make the statement now that starting this week I'll start my 5k training!

And with that I'll leave you with a nice short and sweet post today!

No comments:

Post a Comment