Friday, June 6, 2014

A Rough Start

It is so darn hard for me to get back on track when I've let myself eat basically whatever I want for the past 2 weeks. These 2 days have not been great. I'm technically still "on program" because I still have weekly points remaining, but not many. The good news is that I've tracked everything I've eaten and I know exactly where I'm at with my points. I could easily continue with my challenge and make it through this week within my points. However, the bad news is it has been a constant battle! I don't have many points left to play with and I have to continuously fight the devil that keeps telling me to just throw it in this week and re-start next week. Ugh. That's never going to get me anywhere.

Taking 2 weeks off and gaining back a few pounds is really no big thing if I can get myself back on track right away. Frankly, if I really focused myself, I could lose those 4.6 pounds in one week if I really wanted to. I could for sure lose it in the 2 weeks that I gained it and be right back on track. Honestly, the ONLY reason why I haven't already thrown in the towel is this blog. So, again, thank you!

We will see how these next 5 days go and see if I make it through my first week without going overboard. Honestly, I'm not sure if I'll make it or not. I'm not feeling all that confident right now, but I am going to continue to fight these feelings every day. I'm going to try to find the same motivation I had when I committed to the whole30.

No comments:

Post a Comment