Friday, April 6, 2018

Unstoppable

Ever have one of those days???
The pic doesn't do it justice because it was
really about how I felt on the inside! 

No, I mean one of those days where you just FEEL GOOD?!?!

That was me today.

And it was AWESOME!

It's been a long time since I got dressed, looked at myself in the mirror, and felt good. I went as far to say (out loud to my husband); I look adorable today! 😆It felt so funny saying it out loud but it was what I was feeling so I decided to go with it.

Then, on the way to my workout this morning I blasted Sia's Unstoppable in my car. I made a post back in September 2015 when I had undergone my 5th Entyvio infusion and said that my mantra was "Fight Song" by Rachel Platten.


This year I feel like that has changed to Sia's "Unstoppable":
" I put my armor on, show you how strong I am
I put my armor on, I'll show you that I am
I'm unstoppable
I'm a Porsche with no brakes
I'm invincible
Yeah, I win every single game
I'm so powerful
I don't need batteries to play
I'm so confident, yeah, I'm unstoppable today
Unstoppable today, unstoppable today
Unstoppable today, I'm unstoppable today"

I find myself putting that song on full blast on Sunday mornings when I'm on my way to meet my mom for our weekly long run. I sing it loud and proud to remind myself that no matter what, I am UNSTOPPABLE! I'm human. I make mistakes. I eat more than I should some times (lots of times). I gain weight back that I lost. BUT I NEVER GIVE UP. I NEVER STOP! 

3 years ago my "theme song" was Fight Song because I felt I had to fight so hard. I had to fight Crohn's to go back into remission. I had to fight just to function on a daily basis and I had to fight to make the "right" decisions with food and working out. It's still a fight; but a fight that has gotten slightly easier and that I keep fighting! 

This week has been awesome! My goal was to track all my food and stay within my points. That's it. No worries with how many weekly points or FitPoints I'm using as long as I'm tracking. I swap my weekly points first and as of right now I have 25/42 of those weeklies remaining. That means I still have all 45 of my FitPoints remaining as well (and I'll earn probably another 10+ FitPoints on Sunday). I have done SO well this week and feel SO good that I really don't foresee me using those FitPoints this week. I feel like the 25 weeklies I have left should be plenty to get me through the next 3 days. I mean, in 4 days I've used 17 weeklies; so 25 should be more than enough for 3 more days! We shall see what the weekend brings. 

GO TRIBE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment