Monday, April 16, 2018

Halfway Through April

5 blue dots!
Day 15/55

I told you yesterday that I was eating more because I was still hungry from not eating enough Saturday. But, I still did NOT use all my weeklies last week so I am super excited about that. A lot of the reason for that was because with this new program you can actually rollover up to 4 points/day if you don't use them. Since I had 4 days this week that I didn't even use my daily points I had rollovers that added back into my weeklies.

Let's discuss how I did with my goals from last week:

Goal #1: Track EVERYTHING I eat.
               Success! Even though I wasn't tracking as I binged on Tuesday I went back into my tracker on Wednesday and estimated everything I ate. I'm calling that tracking everything I ate!

Goal #2: Swap weekly points first and since I did so well last week let's try doing the same thing again; use only weeklies and do not use FitPoints.
               Success! I had 2 weekly points remaining last night.

Goal #3: Work to get a blue dot 5/7 days again.
               Success! Even with my binge Tuesday I ended my week with 5 blue dots because I kept things under control on both Friday AND Saturday!

Goal #4: Stay OFF the scale.
               Nope. This one I didn't do. But, I chose to not do it after Tuesday since I think right now it's helping me to see that number every day. Even yesterday when it annoyed me that it was up, it helped me to stay on track yesterday. I knew that it wouldn't stay up because I knew I hadn't eaten too much.

Goal #5: Stick to planned workout schedule.
               Success! I worked out 6/7 days last week.

Even with meeting all my goals from last week, I was pretty positive I would not see 199 on the scale this morning and I was right. But, it was back down to where it was Saturday morning so that makes me happy. That also is a 1.6 lb loss from last week. That's 7.4 lbs in 2 weeks!

I AM SO FREAKING CLOSE!!!!!! Even this is a number I haven't see on the scale since 2011.

I am going to continue to weigh myself daily until I see that wonderful number. I used to say it doesn't "count" until my official Monday weigh in.......Yea, forget that! I will be celebrating that number regardless of when it comes.

We are only halfway through April and I have lost more than I did in February and March combined!

Here are my goals for this week:

Goal #1: Track EVERYTHING I eat (and do NOT starve myself to get that number on the scale).

Goal #2: Swap weekly points first and use only those again this week. I've done it the last 2 weeks; why not another one?

Goal #3: 5/7 blue dot days again!

Goal #4: Stick to workout schedule (3 days at LL + 3 days running).

There you have it. I have succeeded in these 4 goals for the past 2 weeks; here's to week 3!


No comments:

Post a Comment