Monday, April 9, 2018

Day 8 of 55

A week ago I posted some goals for the next 30 days. The second goal encompassed how I planned to use my "extra" points each week for those 30 days. If you recall, my goal for this past week was to not worry about how many extra points I used as long as I tracked everything I ate. My goal for weeks 3 & 4 of the 30 days was to only use my weekly points and not dip into my FitPoints.

Still 8 weeklies left on Sunday night!!
Sunday runs earn lots of FitPoints!
I am beyond ecstatic to report that I not only hit all my goals for this week; but I totally surpassed them. I ended yesterday with 8 weekly points remaining! That means that not only did I not use ANY of my FitPoints, but I didn't even use all my weekly points! I will confess that I did not track 2 gummy candies I had because I couldn't find them in the WW database and I didn't scan the Malley's bag. I also didn't measure and weigh the little bit of honey roasted peanuts I ate on Saturday, but I don't think I used all those 8 remaining points on those 2 things. Even if I did, I had 75 usable FitPoints that I didn't even touch! (with the new WW program you earn FitPoints, but can't use the first 3-5 points you earn each day. For me, it's 4 points/day or 28/week that I can't use of what I've earned).

Another new thing with this WW program is the blue dots. You'll see on my screenshot that last week I had 5/7 blue dots. You get a blue dot for any day that you are eating withing your "healthy range", which amounts to -10 to +5 of your daily allowance. So, for me that range is 13-28 points/day. There were a couple of days this week that I almost kept eating but I was at 28 points and wanted to get a blue dot! It wasn't even a goal I had set for myself or anything, but after getting a couple of them it was fun to try to get more.

The result of all my hard work this week?? 5.8 pounds!!! 

Now, I did get on the scale every day this week and again, it was very motivational. The scale happened to be dropping like crazy every day (clearly, if I ended up losing 5.8 pounds in 7 days). I am pretty positive that it won't be moving that way this week so I think my goal is going to be to STAY OFF THE SCALE until next Monday morning for my official weigh in.

So let's discuss my goals for this next week:

Goal #1: Track EVERYTHING I eat.

Goal #2: Swap weekly points first and since I did so well last week let's try doing the same thing again; use only weeklies and do not use FitPoints.

Goal #3: Work to get a blue dot 5/7 days again.

Goal #4: Stay OFF the scale.

Goal #5: Stick to planned workout schedule.

I'm sure I won't get quite as big of a loss next week; but if I stick to the above goals I should (hopefully) see the scale go down again. Here's to another great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment