Sunday, October 21, 2012

SPOILER ALERT

I am not going to do my entire race report tonight for the Columbus Marathon 2012 because I'm too freaking tired.

But, I'm also not going to leave you in suspense. I will be putting that magnet on my car tomorrow and was able to wear that FINISHER'S jacket this evening!!!! Not only that, but I did, in FACT, meet the goal that I really set out to meet - finish in less than 6 hours and 30 minutes. Official time: 6:28:55!!! I have lots to say about this marathon and still need it all to sink in. But, for now, I'm just going to go enjoy my WINE! :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you finally made it home! You certainly earned that wine. Enjoy the rest of the evening and get a good night's sleep. Looking forward to celebrating with you at lunch tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete