Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I am a MESS!

I don't think I need to say much more than this. I am not doing well. I am seriously struggling with getting back on track. I am having some issues with my Crohn's again (still?) and that never helps things.

I am quite unhappy.

I don't like where I'm at at all, but can't seem to find the motivation to make the changes I need to make. It's a terrible cycle.

I was successful for about 3 days eating Whole30. I even ate Whole30 at my son's birthday party! The next day I decided that I could have one meal off and not stress. That turned in to 2 meals (so all of Sunday because I skipped breakfast) - which has turned in to 3 days.

The kids go back to school on Monday and more structure and organization will come back to my life. That should (hopefully) help.

I have my annual physical on Sept 4th and unfortunately see a completely new doctor - but I plan to talk to him/her about how I've been feeling lately. Perhaps I need a little help for the time being. Therapy? Medication? Something.

So, I haven't written because it's the same old same old and I can only imagine how sick you are of reading it. I'm not giving up. I can't. I am going to lose this weight. I just need to figure it out.

Thanks for the support. I'm going to keep this one short and sweet. I'm guessing I won't be writing for a little while. Hopefully the next post will be able to be a little more positive.

The good news? I was still down over 2lbs today from my weigh in last Wednesday. I'll take what I can get.

1 comment:

  1. Keep plugging away at it! I'm here if you need an ear!

    ReplyDelete