Saturday, January 19, 2019

SaturWEIGH

In all the times that I've been tracking my weight on a weekly basis; I don't think I ever had Saturday as my official weigh in day. I do Monday often; have done Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays, but never Saturday (I don't think).

Since I had to be weighed in at LL last Saturday I decided this time around I would have Saturdays be my official weigh in day. Of course the number on my scale last Saturday morning was different than the one at LL since that was later in the day and I was wearing clothes 😂I will be using that weight to track my weekly weigh in's.

Having said all that, I actually didn't get started this past week until Monday so I'm even more stoked about this week's weigh in.

I did not track on Saturday or Sunday last week, but after tracking Monday through Friday I actually had 44 weekly points remaining! I had rolled over so many daily points throughout the week (you can rollover up to 4 per day if you don't use them) that even though I used some on Thursday and Friday, I still ended the week with 2 more than I started with! Between Monday and Friday I also earned 92 FitPoints of which 71 could have been swapped for food.

All in all I would say that was a pretty successful start to this challenge. 6 days down. 107 to go. Just need to stay focused. Every week won't be like this past week and that will be OK. Last week I worked out every planned day (Mon, Wed, Fri at LL and walking on Tues and Thurs). I drank a gallon of water every day and most days I was done with that gallon before 8 PM. I tracked all my food and obviously stayed within my points.

Week 2 started today and I am off to a great start. I used some of my weekly points today but it's funny because I still only ate 1479 calories. I finished my gallon of water a little while ago, I tracked everything I ate today (and stopped eating around 7 tonight), and enjoyed my rest day to its' fullest.

On tap for week 2: 1) LL workouts Mon, Wed, Fri. Treadmill or outdoor run/walks Sun, Tues, Thurs. 2) Gallon of water everyday. 3) Track my food every day. 4) Stay within allotted points (dailies, weeklies and FitPoints).

Here's to another successful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment