Friday, May 25, 2012

And we're LIVE!!!

Welcome! I am quite excited to have finally taken the plunge to start this blog. I started reading blogs a few months ago and fell in love with the concept of having a place to share my struggles, accomplishments, training, life, etc! I tend to get long winded, so you can bet that there will be plenty of blog posts that are more like novels than posts! I'm new at all this so bear with me!

What I have learned is that blogs with pictures are simply more fun. So, I'm going to start with a picture of my beautiful family. This picture was taken during our absolutely awesome Disney vacation in September 2011.
This vacation happened just 4 days after I completed my first sprint triathlon. Stay tuned for the race report from that event. I had written a guest post over at Swim Bike Mom after the event so I'll re-post it here as my first official race report! And, you should all check things out over at SBM, it's definitely a fun blog and one that helped to get me hooked!

I'll keep this first post short and sweet! I have so much to say I just don't know where to start. But, I have officially started a blog and there will certainly be more posts to come!!

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to all that you accomplish and to read along with your journey !!! Can't wait!! Woot Woot!! Team Kim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to be the first to comment. Darn! Anywho..woohoo...bloggin' Kim!!!
    I look forward to going along with you on your many adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete